• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • a letter to mum

    Saturday, May 8, 2010

    dear mum,


    blessed mother's day.
    but to me, every day is a Mother's Day for you.

    i am sorry i can't be home with you this special day,
    but it's the thought that count aite.

    even if i am there with you,
    i'll be even sorry because nothing much that i can do to

    celebrate the day
    (coz unlike some of your friends who have working children, i am jobless)

    i still remember all your stories,
    about the hardship you faced to have what you have now.

    challenges to give your family a better living,
    the sweats and blood that you shed.

    i hold all these life's lessons dear to my heart,
    with the promise that i'll do even better.

    forgive me for taking too much time pursuing my studies.
    i can't t
    ell you what took me so long,
    cause i knew you will not always understand it.
    just believe in me, that i ask.
    you will always be my role model for sure,
    for all your determination and motivation

    your wisdom and far-sightedness.
    i thanks you for sending me to Chinese school,
    for when people asked me

    how come i can speak fluent Mandarin?
    i'll always tell them that

    'It's my brilliant mum's idea of better education for her children'
    i thanks you for freedom and trust that you gave us
    but still you manage to imply respect and fear for you in us.
    this special day, i'll fly you just card with Pos Ekspres
    card made from the heart, the one and only
    not for sale, not bought from the shop also.
    just a simple way to tell you
    that you are always on my mind
    and how i love you and
    thanks you for everything that you have done.

    ~ love,

    0 comments: