• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • new nest

    Friday, March 16, 2012
    I moved to the new (rented) house last Monday. Obviously, it is one of my favourite nest so far. The apartment is just nice with its slightly yellow paint. Not to mention the gorgeous big build in wardrobe! I saved a lot of bucks and spaces with wardrobe that hugeeee.. Ngee, hopefully that won't give a reason for me to buy more clothes in the future.

    Besides the wardrobe, there is the kitchen cabinet that is very convenient to hide everything in the kitchen. But, sadly... we have yet to buy the stove and the gas. Never mind, a rice cooker will be just fine. Don't tell me you never fry chicken or sausage or egg with a rice cooker? It's called College's Student Survival Skill :)

    Mostly, this new move is something that bring comfort with the private space compare to previous rented apartment (with other housemates). Fridge is waiting to be pick up from its place, TV is still under consideration. Now, the excitement is killed by the fact that ---i still have almost 10 boxes in the old house, waiting to be moved. There are one computer table, 2 racks and maybe 2 boxes of stuff. *Moving house is a tiring process, and i have to go through it twice within a year! My oh my, i do hope the next time that i need to move, is to my own house.

    So much of my new nest, but there is only ONE MISSION POSSIBLE task to achieve now.Which is to learn to drive, again! The fast moving cars and the numbers of cars on the road scared me to the bone.. And to drive in Subang and Puchong, these are totally a hell of traffic *sigh..

    Wish me luck then.

    1 comments:

    1. neena said...:

      pictures please! hikhik...hope you're doing great, nana =)