• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • i got a feeling and i hate it...

    Tuesday, January 5, 2010
    arghhh!!!!!!!!! here come that critical feeling of being lazy, hopeless and loser again and again, right at the starting of a new year! when waking up early in the morng is not the problem anymore, another prob arise which is to sustain energy level till 5pm (at least..) caffeine do nothing effective here, believe me coz i have double portion of it by 2pm for 2days straight.
    and suddenly, i hate to be in my so call comfort zone of campus anymore.. cliche as it sound, i wanna break free and do something new, something fun and refreshing.. even the lab. conditions are not helping me coping with this. imagine doing ur works in a super duper hot room plus a labcoat that a mandatory to be wear all the time. to make my self happy and keep going on is to think about my best ever new year weekend and all the happy times with friends and families. hmm..it's my fault to live a lazy-bum life =p... and oh yea, i love whining about my own fault... now seem that i have to wait for such a looong time for my media from autoclave machine, im getting even piss off at everything! spoil spoiler spoilest!!!!! hah...did i meantion that i agreed to help my friend doing something kinda illegal a.k.a w/out my xxxxxxx knowing about it.. huhuhu... please please secret be safe. it's just a small thing after all, no need to be so kecoh2 and kamboh2...

    don't wait until everything is just right. it will never be perfect. there will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful
    ~mark victor hansen~

    0 comments: