• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • ::birthday wishlist (as if some1 gonna buy me)

    Friday, February 5, 2010
    hey hey... it's another weekend and my b-day is in less than 48hours. oh man, i feel forever sweet 16 but i rather prefer always 21 - the legal age for everything under the law.. hehe, anyhow i am still very young at heart ya. i dont think there will be any surprises for the day coz friends are moving on with their own life after graduation and im the only one stuck here, achieving not so great in my life... and not like previous years, i am so broke that i cant even afford to buy myself a cheap gift.. so pity of me aite.. it's also a punishment for not doing my research on time and that is suck! oh ya.of coz there are few things that money could buy for a gift but the one i desperately want is.. a MSc, so very valid that i can go hunt for any job i can get...grrr blame me for being so damn lazy and full of myself.
    surely, to comfort the eyes and feeling.. i've decided to put a wishlist here (not that anyone will buy for me, i know) just for a treat for my beautiful eyes ;)hey no harm rite people, at least when i get some money i'll remember to redeem back my backdated bday gift from me of coz.. haha, that's so lame of me. enough of crap, lets see what i have in my pretty dreamy mind. i am so in love with Fossil's watch..here is one with butterflies and another one below is so multifunction-a watch n bracelet
    and havent i told you that i am crazily in love with flowery dresses? call me crazy but seem that my wardrobe is occupied with them. dresses--where can i wear them to?? huhu... and there is one particular dress i saw in Mines few weeks ago. OMG..it really called me to come and have a look at it but dang the boutique! why why mark-up the price?? so very expensive and with that quality of cotton, no one will buy i bet. bukannya your kedai is so very branded like Topshop okei... eh, yup i saw Kate Moss's petite line.. the mini dresses are sooooo cool and chic. i want!!! manage to google this image only but tell you, the one i want is even nicer, black in colour with bright pink small flower pattern.. arghh now that im thinking of it, i will not able to sleep tonite =p

    O_O......i want...

    the list that goes on... all i want for my birthday are:
    *peace for the nation
    *my country to be a better in term of social,economy,politic,education and unity&tolerant
    *good health and jobs for those i loves--family and friends
    *hard determination, dedication and creativity to create my own future
    *upgrade my lousy digital camera to DSLR?
    *a new handphone perhap?
    *lots of new good books!! hints: Mitch Albom's Have a little faith, Twilight saga collectible set, Paulo Coelho, Jodi Picoult, Neil Gaiman.......


    0 comments: