• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Leaving On A Jet Plane

    Saturday, June 19, 2010
    all my bags are packed and i'm ready to go
    i'm standin here outside your door
    i hate to wake you up to say goodbye
    but the dawn is breakin it's early morn
    the taxi's waitin he's blowin his horn
    already i'm so lonesome i could die

    so kiss me and smile for me
    tell me that you'll wait for me
    hold me like you'll never let me go
    cause i'm leavin on a jet plane
    don't know if i'll be back again
    oh babe i hate to go

    ther's so many times i let you down
    so many times i've played around
    but i tell you now they don't mean a thing
    every place i go i'll think of you
    every song i'll sing i'll sing for you
    and when i come back i'll wear your wedding ring

    so kiss me and smile for me
    tell me that you'll wait for me
    hold me like you'll never let me go
    cause i'm leavin on a jet plane
    don't know when i'll be back again
    oh babe i hate to go

    now the time has come to leave you
    one more time now let me kiss you
    close your eyes and i'll be on my way
    dream about the days to come
    when i won't have to leave alone
    about the times that i won't have to say....

    tengah feeling a bit under the weather today.
    i am not the one leaving tho'
    really love this song when first time heard it in the movie Armageddon.
    sangat sangat sedih and everytime i sing it,
    sure will shed some tears :'(
    i still remember that one FY dinner in Uni,
    me and few other guy friends took last minute action
    and sang this song for one of our dearest sister.
    manage to sing it out loud accompany with acoustic
    guitar.
    and hell yeah, our dearest sis @ friend need lots more
    than a pack of tissues

    now now, don't let me think too much about someone leaving soon.
    you know that in brief moments, my tear-duct will be
    having malfunction
    to ponder again, may be i'll crown this song..
    my all time favourite farewell song.
    hahahah...


    :)
    an interesting deco in Midvalley for World Cup's promo.
    this is the only shot i can get without any human posing there.
    write the future! write the future!
    for some underdog team this is,
    it is indeed write the future for them.

    0 comments: