• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • count your blessing :)

    Friday, July 30, 2010
    people say that by counting your blessing or give thanks for 3 things in your life, this act will significantly increase your positive attitudes toward life. so, when i woke up earlier than usual this morning i've decided to ... count my blessings. Dear God, thank so much for...

    1. my long night sleep without unpleasant dreams.
    2. for recovery of my migraine from yesterday morning.
    3. another day given to my life on Earth.
    4. for the water supply that finally here after 2days of leaking main pipe.
    5. good broadband connection everyday
    6. always have food for me to munch and nibble every time i need to munch.
    7. my supportive and caring friends, who will always there with shoulders and ears.
    8. understanding families members.
    9. my cute pet, the Hamsters that will never fail to amuse me.
    10. thesis supervisor, for giving us new hopes and light to the problems.
    11. the dearest one.

    ...... and of course, the blessings continue each single days.

    0 comments: