• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • full recovery, but not my brain

    Thursday, April 15, 2010
    recovered fully from my super combo sickness.
    but my brain still refuse to think brightly!
    so i try to feed them with some good reading material,
    short stories on swords and sorcerers.
    not good really, because that make me...
    living in the book's imagination.
    need to come back to my harsh reality.
    wakey, wakey! here am i.
    staring blankly at my notebook's screen,
    and thinking about the next line of my thesis,
    that i should type instead of this post.

    i think i need a vacation,
    far far away from all these.
    but, it's better to reward thyself when all matters
    settled and worries free, aite.
    dear God, i want to be bijak pandai like before
    or even if im not that smart previously..
    i am asking for my passion and eagerness to learn,
    to come back to me, at once.
    living in this non-productiveness mode for few years,
    done me no good.
    what good does it bring,
    when no money to buy me things.

    my dearie dear, please cheers me up often
    and pinch me on the cheeks when i am lazy,
    and promise me that you'll make my day,
    when i am down....
    just like Edward did to Bella
    but of course don't do all those
    heartbreaking things to me.
    but, i rather like it for us to be
    like Alice and Jasper.
    Something eccentric and happy.
    oh, once again i am living in
    the world of books and fantasies.
    maybe, i should be a writer :)

    p/s: aahhaa.. i feel better after this short note

    0 comments: