• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • handmade.card :)

    Sunday, April 18, 2010
    Giffe: oh dear Love, i've been searching for you. are you God sent birthday present for me?
    Love: my honey G, there's a tree of loves for you, to search within here.

    Ages since i spent my precious time doing my favourite art and craft.
    I used to make my own greeting cards for my friends, last time when i am much younger.
    These few days, i need some distraction and focus doing some thing that is not hard.
    So, why not grab scissors, some papers, glue, double sided tape, marker and any thing!
    Shown above is the birthday card i made for someone special :)
    And sure the giraffe meant something to us...
    Because i am sooo free, and in a very feeling creative mood...
    I made the envelope too..
    Very sweet and girlish huh.. but i don't care
    I made it with my own hands, sweat and blood. hard efforts okey.
    And i hope the person who receive this card of mine, soon
    Will love it to the core :)


    the lovely card and it's envelope. don't you think that the Giffe is so adorable??

    4 comments:

    1. miss hunter said...:

      kak aina..sgt cute card tu..nnti besday wawa nak handmade card jgk..hahaha
      nyway camne wat tu??ajar2!!

    1. the fickle one said...:

      hahaha.... akak belasah je buat tu. guna kertas terbuang, cari magazine nak wat giraffe. ikut kreativiti je.. huhu, bday wawa bile? *btw, pe citer lab neh?

    1. miss hunter said...:

      hehee...but so nice card tu..
      besday org bulan 8..hehe..da masa lgi nak wat..hahaha
      lab??cite pe??
      lab semakin sunyi..=(

    1. cik tim said...:

      na, card itu sgt sweet :) pasti si penerimany aberasa sgttttttttttt bahagia :)