• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • for my lovely pets

    Monday, August 2, 2010
    *give me yummy treats please... *wink wik
    this hammy is Diego. now have to live inside tiny container,
    all because its mother fight & bite him.



    * spin the wheel, spin the wheel!
    my lovely Didi the Pirate
    some kind of special to me cause one of its eye is blind
    and very small, as if suffering dwarfism syndrome.
    poor Didi, hope you survive and keep cheering me up,
    will you...?


    *Lotso the mama, having sweet dream
    of nuts & popcorns & carrots.
    she grew double the original size in just 1 month!
    i am a good owner, yeayy :)


    *Finally, Dona the furball...
    if it is a cat, then it will be very nice to play with
    very round, and love to eat.
    sooner will be fat like Lotso.


    *this Guinea piggie belong to someone else
    looking at their pictures makes me wanna
    keep one also....
    please, i want Guinea pig.. just the normal one
    don't want the long fur (like above)
    by the way, i named her Michiko, can??
    boleh lah dearr.... ;)

    0 comments: