• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • you put a smile on my face.....

    Thursday, August 19, 2010

    you put a smile on my face, when i call you in the morning
    and you answer me with your dreamy voice.

    i smile wider when you call to wake me up some random morning
    and i wear them whole day long.

    you put a smile on my face, when you makes me a cup of hot tea
    during a cold rainy day or night.

    we smile together when we drink our tea, with that Aunty Anne's
    cinnamon sugar pretzel, and cinnamon rolls.

    you put a smile on my face when you talk excitedly
    about your pets, the cats and the little furry animals.

    i smile remembering how i love the smell of your perfume,
    and how yummy it makes you.

    you put a smile on my face with your unexpected moves,
    plans and surprises... no matter how big or small it was.

    i put a smile on your face with my act cute funny faces
    when you tell me something sweet.

    i make you smile even though sometimes i am in the blues,
    having to deal with the monster in me.

    i smile at every single thing of you, things that makes me
    remember you and all the memories.

    but i want you to know that you never fail to make me smile,
    when you tell me how much you miss me and love me.

    you put a smile on my face each and every single day,
    since the day you tell me that i am the best thing that ever happen to you.

    :) :) :) :) :) :) :)