• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • BiTTeR HeArT by zee avi

    Thursday, March 11, 2010



    Sun rise come down, as seen when it hit the ground,

    children spinnin' around, till they fall down down down.

    I wait for you, it's been two hours now,
    and you're still somewhere in town, your dinners getting cold.

    I rest my case, you were always this late,

    and you know how much I hate, waiting around 'round 'round.

    [chorus] Bitter heart, Bitter heart, tries to keep it all inside.
    Bitter heart, bitter heart, shawdows will help you try to hide.
    Bitter heart, my bitter heart, is getting just a little fragile.

    Bitter heart, Bitter heart of mine.

    And then you come and tell me the same reason,

    as you did yesterday, so tell me what's her name.

    do, do, do, do do dou dou dou dou dou dou do do dun dum dum dun dun dun,

    da da da da da da da da da da da da da da daun dun dun dun dun nun nun nun.

    Bitter heart, bitter heart, tries to keep it all inside.

    Bitter heart, bitter heart, shawdows will help you tried to hide.

    Bitter heart, my bitter heart, is getting just a little fragile.

    Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine.


    describe exactly what i feel lately.

    but what ever happen, i've done with my literature review (60-75%?) and wait for correction from my lec.
    to keep on being a happy person i am, well.... all i need is perhaps positive mind, regardless of how negative everything are..
    hmm.. another mission to launch, to start on result and discussions, and may God grant me wisdom and knowledge in doing this. it's tough. so very tough. it's brain damaging activity.
    Talking about fragile heart... not only fragile, it's getting numb or immune, but yeah it's not all a bad thing after all. isn't that immunity is what keep us strong from re-occurance of past deseases?
    or is it just me. asking and hoping too much of things?
    maybe, maybe.. i should start to hope and expect for less... like one person used to say ''dont expect too much, if you dont want to hurt yourself ''. great expectation, great fall?
    oh wait, hope and expectation for my own--will always stay on the same par, now or ever.
    aaha.. enough ranting and whining for the day.
    it's time to kick, hmm my sober feeling away!




    0 comments: