• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • 11th day before Christmas..

    Wednesday, December 15, 2010
    Jingle bells in the air!!!!!

    Yesterday was the 11th day before Christmas day.. & my first day back at home. Started my day at 7am yo! ;) After having my breakfast then off doing house chores n cooked for lunch. My days as so-called housewives has begun.. *sigh*

    At noon, went to Bau with my sisters, met up an old classmates, catch up a little bit, done our errands and went straight back home before heading back to Boulevard for Christmas shopping, yeayy

    And guess what, my sis insist that i try to drive the car from a junction to our village. OMG, i was freaking out. It was like ages since the day i last put my hands on a steering!!!! I have this disorder, i never can master the art if steering handling, the car will go crazy to left n right all the time! I don't know what is wronggggggg with me!!!!!! I always have the feeling that the car is not going straight, hahaha..... my god, and that is an Auto car!!

    Stop stop, enough of humiliating myself. Now we talked about fooodddd!!! Yes, fooood. Had a cheap, nyummy and *thumbs up* lamb chop yesterday at Boulevard Food Court. The black pepper gravy was superbly perfect! Price at RM9.90, that was the cheapest Lamb Chop everrrrr!!!

    Oh ya, no picture of it because... i am so droool at the sight of it.. the 1st thing i did was reach for my knife n fork, cut it into pieces and put it in my mouth...:D

    this is the report for day 11th before. XOXO....

    0 comments: