• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • this is the story: 12th day before Christmas

    Tuesday, December 14, 2010
    this entry were supposed to be for yesterday (right, 12 day countdown to Christmas).. but because of the tired-ness of my flight home so i collapsed sleeping very early....

    In my 7,8 years of flying KL-Kch and vice-versa, last night flight was the most memorable of all.. Why? First of all, we have our flight delayed, the usual thing you must expect if flying with AirAsia. The 6.40pm time which originally was our departure time turned to the time the craft landed from Kch (i guess)...

    So thinking that we have lot of extra time to grab some bites, off i went to search for food.. Manage to grab orange juice & cheesy sausage. Just when i finished paying for my food, i saw the crowd already queued. Arghh... the craft just landed!!

    I gulped down my whole cup or OJ, squeezed my cheesy sausage in my handbag and waited to queue. Bla bla bla, i am on the plane, looking for overhead cabin to put my backpack n tote bag (which consist of my laptop cooler, 2 pairs of wedges, Christmas chocolates & handbags). The flight was damn full, instead of row 7 (my seat), i have to put all my stuff at raw 10+. huh.... i knew it's goin to be super mad to get them when we landed. *huh*

    We reached KIA around 8.50pm+, because i was always trying to be the considerate one when comes to embark from the craft.. i waited at my seat.. That was huge mistake!!! I became the few last person to get down from the plane cuz i need to get my stuff from the cabin riteee... Bla bla bla, got to the terminal only to realize that my laptop cooler was missing!!! arggggg dang it!

    Then comes the greatest event of the night, miss located luggage! Seriously, we waited for so long then came the AAsia staff telling us that the luggage must be in the next flight from KL. WHAT THE HECK????? Another 10 more minutes bfr the craft land.... waiting again

    In the mean time, my mum getting mad & angry about us getting home late. So drama queen alrite, asking the whole christmas carolers team to wait for us. We told her to carried on without us.. (Gosh, we are not celebrity.. dont make people hate us and think that we are so demanding alrite.)

    Fast forward, got our missing luggage n claimed my laptop cooler from the AA staff (haha, lost n found huh).... Hop on the car n off back home we went. And when we reached home.. guess what? Almost the entire village was there at my house (ok, lying.. the whole carolers team) OMG, my mum is definitely a drama queen!!! Then drama queen gave us both that make-u-scared eye contact and asked us to shake hands with alll of them in the house!!!!!! And the worst news, my bro revealed that drama queen told others that we insisted for them to wait. Now, that was like zillion shame-ness to us, and hate-ness to the carolers.

    Well, enough of 12th day before..... Just living the home sweet home moments, for now..
    Chiow.

    0 comments: