• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • on the 10th & 9th day before.....

    Thursday, December 16, 2010
    on the 10th day:

    ~my super mojo, emo day! just can't get the fact that i am treated like a 7 years old kid by the parental & supervising unit. can not go anywhere we wish to, not even uncle's house. must not go out after 5pm (seriously, what is she thinking of? ) I need to come back to that place across the sea, that rented little house where a bunch of like-minded people live together. am very afraid that i can get any serious emotional breakdown if things continue to be like this...
    *long sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

    9th day was not exception.. same old same old. but manage to get myself a room for my own, well... that's a small good news to make my day.

    *......i am a survivor!......*

    0 comments: