• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • simple things that made my day

    Thursday, January 27, 2011
    Sometimes, simple things or gesture can make u smile whole day long. True? Believe me :)

    As i sat at my not so comfy plastic chair, staring at my lappy and wondering what to do with my thesis and myself... *ting!* this thought came across my mind.

    I always think that i am an optimistic person. Telling myself to look at the positive side of a problem, a person or what so ever. But, i do not have the energy and +ve vibes to do it most of the time.

    Here, some of the things that really can put a smile on me whenever the cloudy day appear.



    1. my Doggie bear, Giffe and dear jersey.


    2. There is a bakery in my Uni, that never fail to entertain me-- both with their pastries, coffee and of course the oldschool music that they played


    3. My Syrian Hamster, or named as Guinea. She is so cute with the innocent face & super flexible body. Not to forget a gymnast in the making :P


    4. Miss Berry the house cat! She's cuddly, cute, naughty and stupid sometime. How could me resist its cuteness??


    ....... and yes, simple things that give u the feeling of small joy and happiness.

    0 comments: