• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • yesterday's post

    Saturday, January 29, 2011

    this was supposed to be yesterday's post. But my broadband line is so effing suck all the time especially last nite. So here, a delayed entry from me miss fickle.

    Last night as i watched American Idol season 10, i am waiting for one particular participant -->
    Chris Medina <-- What is so special about him? I read in the Yahoo a review about the show (which aired earlier on US tv and Astro) because i need to know what i am getting when i watch it at 8TV on Friday night. And there in the review, there was a guy with a moving love story to tell the world. The audition tape was so touching.

    To cut the story short, this guy's fiancee got in an accident just 2 months before their wedding! The accident caused serious brain damage, and her life now depend on her fiancee and her mom. This is the most memorable words coming out from Chris Medina: ''
    “What kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needs me the most”

    Check out the audition here.

    warning: Keep a box of tissue by your side as you watch the video.


    0 comments: