• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • ::2772::

    Monday, February 7, 2011
    Hello, i am back. Already have few draft to post but i write post according to my mood. When i am in no mood, i prefer to wait.. *Alasan semata-mata, cakap je malas kan*

    Anyway, as i have to wait for someone dear for 2 hours alone in Coffee Bean, i better do something entertaining. One more reason because i already have this draft for like 5days but only with the title.. hahaha. Blame my internet service provider, my lousy Celcom berukband yang cam gampang.. Sikit sikit disconnect, huh... menyampah I tau!

    Oh right, 2772 is not my car plate number. And i don't even have car, i only have RapidKL's bus driver as my driver. Hehehe...... It is also not lottery number that 'kena one'. It is my 27th birthday on 7 February... yes, i am very young :))

    Now, i don't want to talk about shit, about how am i doing compared to other 27's out there. I dare not to, and to belittle myself is not thing that i will do. Seriously, i never regret my decision to do the things i am doing now. Well, i planned but i never know how do the outcome look like rite. Everything is in The Creator's hands.

    On my birthday, i was giving computer's tutorial to the undergraduates students. That was a solid 2 hours class, the income as part time demonstrator is not big but at least the experiences gains are priceless. Now only do i know that my voice is loud, can beat a guy's voice.. can be heard from back of the class with 51 students.. all without the use of microphone. Ahh, a good asset to be an educator no..

    After my class, i went to Zar Bakery in Pusanika, to indulge my me-time alone. I was craving for cheese cake, so i bought a slice of Mango Cheesecake, a mug of vanilla tea and sit at the table. Took a book from my bag, and started my own birthday celebration =)

    I just can't believe how the Universe conspired to make my 27th birthday a memorable one! You know what happened? Just about the time i flip the pages of the book, and put the cake in my mouth.. suddenly it rained, a breezy rainy evening. Thank you God. As if that was not enough, the Pakcik Bakery played my favourite song! To Love Somebody by The Beatle. How awesome it can be??? On my birthday i have cheesecake, vanilla tea, reading a book, rain and my favourite song... Blessing and bliss.

    And thanks to friends that belanja me my Dinner for that day, Lunch for the next day. And i was so terharu with all the wishes i received in Facebook. Amigas, i love you all!!

    And that was the story of my 2772 :)

    The End.


    p/s: When i was a teen, i always thought that being 27 is old. But now i do not think so. And when i am 27, i thought i married already (atleast) but here i am, still a student. Cheers! Just live life in its moments :))

    0 comments: