• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • a belated letter to Santa

    Tuesday, February 1, 2011
    Dear Santa,


    I am sorry for my belated Christmas wish a.k.a letter to you. I know, it has been a month plus from the day.

    If you check from your Naughty or Nice list, i am pretty sure that you got mine in Nice :) Oh, come on Mr. Santa.. I cooked for the family for the whole 3 weeks i was at home. Not forgetting that i baked the all time favourite cookies-- Honey Cornflakes, Choc Chips and Ghee. I left it on the kitchen counter for you, but i guess you couldn't make it to my place. You see, we don't have that cool chimney at home. Pity us the tropical country people.

    So, i guess that because you already missed giving me my Christmas present.. why don't i write and ask for.. ehem-- my birthday gift instead? *wink wink wink wink* Can you see my grayish contact lens Mr. Santa?

    Maybe it is very hard for you to decide what to give me right? Never mind Mr. Santa, i have my own wish list here to share with you. Make your job easier even though it is your off season now. See, i am pretty considerate and understanding lady.. am i?

    First of all my Mr. Santa.. do you know that i bought both my handphones by using my own money? The 1st Nokia 3200 using my scholarship a
    nd the 2nd Sony Ericsson using my small salary as Research Assistant. Alas, my 1st ever handphone was stolen. Ah, there goes my dream of keeping it as a memento from the past. My SE now is aging, with glory of its youth fading away and lack of energy to sustain the continuous usage of texting and calling. This come to conclussion that, i may need a new handphone. In the word need, it is actually read as WANT.

    I have my eyes on these few models but yeah, i will need to save and keep eating little bird portion to buy it using my on cash.

    1. Mini Pro
    2. Vivaz
    3. Xperia X8

    But if you, Mr Santa thinks that something i want is not always so
    mething i need. Then may i proposed to you the second item on my list? Let me tell you something, nowadays i saw teenagers have a new accessories for their wardrobe. And guess what it is--- a DSLR! Oh my freaking hamster, when i was their age i only have cheap DIY necklace for my neck. Eager to know the price for this toy, i went to do my research online. Wow, the cheapest is around rm2000 Mr. Santa. How rich kids this day, don't you agree with me?

    No Mr. Santa, i can't foresee myself having this expensive
    toy. It's complicated to operate and one must have passion to learn and to master the skill. Me? Not that lucky i guess. But me, be a typical Malaysian, must be kiasu right. So i dig here and there. Waa--laa, you know what.. i finally found the alternative for something cooler, chic and hip related to camera too. I think i am starting to like the Lomography thingy. Blame it on this site The*Click*Shop.


    Can you believe that all these are actually camera? Really! 35mm film is cool, i dont mind.

    They have reasonable price cameras, did i mentioned
    cute and adorable? And provide great photo too? I'll show you some pictures Mr. Santa.



    I think this is enough for this year Mr. Santa. I know this letter will be a very long one for you to finish. But never mind, it's February and it's my birthday month! They said those who born on this month are those who blessed with much of love~to love and to be loved. I am pretty sure i am.

    Yours truly,
    Miss Fickle.

    0 comments: