• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • last day before...

    Sunday, February 6, 2011



    Yupe, last day before i turn 21 *wink wink*

    Do pretty nothing today, just cooked fried mee hoon and invented a weird recipe. My version of asam pedas Dory fillet with terung sarawak, awesomely masam :P

    I am having a terrible sleepy-ness syndrome nowadays.. Even if i slept for 10 hours pun i will feel very sleepy the whole day. Don;t have any special feeling tho' towards my birthday, it is just a date. To celebrate yourself, we must do it everyday, not only on special occasion.

    Most importantly, i am in good state of health, have pennies to spent for basic necessity. Not forgetting those who loves me -- friends, families, love ones etc etc. And blessings to have the privileges for broadband usage (to do all online stuff), to eat good foods, to have more than enough clothes to wear. Yes, count my blessings to remind myself how lucky am i despite my situation.

    But top of all, i can't wait for this coming weekend to the extend that i wish when i wake up tomorrow morning, it is Friday instead of Monday morning.

    0 comments: